I am where I am on this journey because of a few good friends, a supportive family and great thinkers sharing their work with others.
Although I purchased each of these book myself and review and interact with them completely of my own volition. These links are affiliate links so that I can pay the bills of this blog as a contribution to you.
This page contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. This doesn’t impact the price you pay for the product.
I recommend you read these books to get started.
- Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition
- Eat to Live Cookbook: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health
- Disease Proof Your Child by Joel Furhman
- The Pleasure Trap by Douglas J. Lisle
Other books that will supplement the Plamt Strong Mama experience are here. These, I’ve read and have me great insight but we’re more of a supplement to the knowledge I already gained.
- The Engine 2 Diet by Rip Essylstyn
- Forks Over Knives Cookbook
- The Starch Solution by John McDougall
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell
And this list is a list of books that hanged my experience of life. Completely. I recommend these books to everyone that will listen and then a few more. Read these and experience the shift for yourself.
- Unfu*k Yourself by Gary John Bishop
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- The Motivation Manifesto
When it comes to media consumption, in a junkie. I’m constantly gobbling up blogs, articles, forum threads and obscure science pieces. When reading isn’t an option and I still need a boost, I watch these documentaries.
- Forks Over Knives
- The Engine 2 Diet
- Fed Up
- Fat, Sick &a Nearly Dead
- Food Matters
- Hungry for Change
- King Corn
- More Than Honey
- Food, Inc.
- Bite Size
- A Place at the Table
if you have any questions or would like to interact and share your experience of this media, please find me on Facebook or Instagram.